- Before the site opens to the public, a dozen art institutions from Australia are invited to pick 10 artists to be part of this. The artists they choose to invite should be artists who may enjoy including their own dance move or dance sequence.
- Once the site officially opens, the wider arts community can submit through social platforms.
- Have a prominent share video option after video pages to encourage sharing on social media.
- Market online events online through social media target ads.
- Use marketing budget to hire social media staff to target and repost on tictoc, facebook instagram and twitter for 4 hours per week. I will update and try to repost where I can but I am not as great at social media, so will hire a staff member to do it well.
- Host dance events online to keep people fit, be social, make friends and learn weird new dance moves from the community.
- Promote final event, can be optional live event (offline).